Monday, September 28, 2009

To tell you a bit about me...

Dreams are the reflection of our soul.
Inside them hides what we really are.


I have many dreams, little ones and big ones. All of them represent a part of who I am and of the people I love. Some seem trivial, and others don’t. I’d say most of them are amazing, really. And that'why I believe that someday, when my hair is going to be completely white and my skin full of wrinkles, I’m going to be able to say how fabulous my existence has been. Because all those tremendous wishes would have been realized. In this first positing, I’m going to present you my three greatest dreams.

1) Animal’s BFFE
Tropical forest, savanna, mountains, arctic ice floe, Amazon… Tigers, horses, elephants, polar bears, deer, dolphins, giraffes, wolves, panthers, otters, rabbits, zebras, kangaroos, chimpanzees… I’m fascinated by those complex and splendid creatures. I would like to know them so much better, to learn everything about them and their environment. I’d like to be able to take care of them, to save and preserve the endangered species. I’d like to be part of their world. I hate the idea of myself working in an office, in front of a computer, starting at eight, finishing at six. I dream of adventures and phenomenal discoveries all around the planet. I don’t precisely know what’s the name of the job I want to exercise, but I know it exists. I’m delighted of being sure of which kind of career I’d be happy in, and, by doing so, it would realize one of my biggest dreams.

2) Love, frogs and everything (title by Arif :D)
I’ve always adored to read. When I was younger, I had a lot of imagination and I enjoyed the magical stories including the highest number of staggering and totally implausible creatures (I actually believed in the existence of most of them). Then came adolescence and I fell in love with romance, even though my favorite novels were often still matched with some kind of fantasy. However, I discovered that it was possible for the best authors to find a sense to the unreal manifestations that they invented, creating doubts in my mind, answering to existential questions scientists can’t respond. I had suddenly the desire of creating myself a chef-d’oeuvre, an unique and unbelievable epic. A logical fairy-tale full of intelligence and deep reflections, as well as, of course, the sweetest love story ever. I love to write and I’d say I’m pretty good at it. My friends and family have encouraged me greatly in that project and since that time, I’ve started to accumulate ideas. So my second dream is not to write a simple book, but a best seller. Something huge, something great, something that people will want to translate in other languages, a novel that will, as The Lord of the Rings or Twilight for examples, live trough the years and stay unforgettable.




3) I love you for ever, ever after
My last and biggest dream is about love and happiness. I said at the beginning that my wishes concern the people I love. The one that I love the most in the world is named Jérémie. He’s the person the most fabulous, the most charming, the most gentle, the most tender and amazing I’ve ever met. And since one year and a half, he has been mine. I can’t imagine being happy without his love and his shining smile. Maybe I’m just a naïve teenager daydreaming. Maybe not. Maybe it’s a very beautiful thing to believe in love forever, now that 50% of the couples in Canada are divorced. In fact, last year, my parents separated, too. Their absolute and undoubted love disappeared suddenly, with my certitudes. But this dark period didn’t last. Even if I was disappointed in them, and I’ll always be in a way (last year was how I found out that they weren’t perfect, as I always thought as a child), their separation had finally the opposite effect. It made my resolutions and my faith stronger. I swore to myself that this would not happen to me, that my children would always have two parents loving each other. Love means being happy. Love is happiness. So the greatest and the most extraordinary achievement of my life will be to love and be loved for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment